Artificial Sunlight Eliminates Mold
- UV lighting removes harmful bacteria and mold from the air in your home.
- UV Lighting uses ultraviolet light to kill mold spores and bacteria.
- UV lights are very dependable but do need yearly maintenance, including light bulb replacement and cleaning.
- Particle build-up and Mold can cause headaches, breathing problems and even colds. A Pro Air can provide you with a complete system evaluation and suggest cost effective ways to minimize your exposure to these air borne hazards and purify the air you breathe.